Sunday, October 22, 2006

Creme de la Femme

A little plug...

I've been involved with Women's Community Foundation, a small philanthropic organization dedicated to funding programs that optimize the potential of women and girls in the Greater Cleveland area, for nearly six years.

In my time with the Foundation, I have served in many roles (strategic planning, allocating funds, raising funds). Obviously, I'm a big fan of their work, I believe in their mission and I greatly enjoy attending their events, including the upcoming Creme de la Femme - an incredible feast put on by Cleveland's finest female chefs.

This year, Creme happens on
Monday, November 13, 2006, 6 - 8:30 PM at the Cleveland Play House (8500 Euclid Ave.) Attendance includes:
  • An endless supply of the savory and sweet samplings prepared by Cleveland's featured female chefs;
  • Two complimentary glasses of wine;
  • Free parking (Please park in lot off Carnegie and enter through the farthest door on your left. Look for signage. For more information call (216) 622 - 0920).
So what's the bottom line? $65.00 per person. Not for everyone, but if you can, I hope you'll consider attending this year's event. It's always a lot of fun and it would be great to see you there. The dessert 'wing' is worth the price of admission alone - believe you me. The chocolate goes quite well with the wine.

Please visit www.wcfcleveland.org for more information or to purchase your ticket, or you can email me with any questions.

The women and girls supported by the Women’s Community Foundation have hopes and dreams – just like we all do. They have the will and determination to make things happen, but sometimes, assistance is needed.

As you were...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home